I …. HAVE…. DONE IT!!!!!!! After 3 months worth of work I have FINALLY completed the day level of Plants Vs Zombies that was proposed. This was done as a dissertation for Nerd Wars Tournament 2 on Ravelry. As you remember (or will if you read this post) the original proposal included the first night time level as well. Due to medical issues that basically took the entire month of July from me I decided to limit it to the day level only. I will be posting patterns for them as soon as I can decipher my notes. I was seriously cranking at the end of it given that the deadline for it to be completed was then end of August do the notes got a bit more frantic at that time. But I have images for each one that is done as well as some set up shots to hold you over for now
All in all I am really pleased with the results. I may continue if there is interest in it but that would depend on you wonderful people. Patterns for all of these plants are coming soon so keep looking back to see.
Till then back to the yarn with me!